1. Applicability to contractors and definitions of terms
The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between Rokkr AG and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
2. Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders from Rokkr (the so-called TV box) under https://www.rokkr.net.
If the contract is concluded, the contract comes in occurence with:
The presentation of Rokkr does not represent a legally binding contract offer by Rokkr AG, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order from Rokkr. By ordering from Rokkr, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
When an order is received, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the intended ordering procedure.
The order process is as follows:
- Selection of the Rokkr product (s)
- Confirm by clicking the "Order now" button
- Entry of personal data / address or login for existing customers
- Press the button "Proceed to checkout"
- Selection of the desired payment method and renewed check or correction of the respective entered data
- Processing the payment and finalization of the order through successful payment
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the consumer's information is recorded and either correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button inside the web browser used by him after checking his details or simply cancel the order process by terminating the internet browser. Rokkr AG instantly confirms receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). The order is then deemed to have been accepted.
Storage of the contract text for orders via www.rokkr.net. Rokkr AG sends the consumer the order data and the currently valid terms and conditions by email. The consumer can also view the terms and conditions at any time under https://www.rokkr.net/doc/tos. For security reasons, the order details are no longer accessible via the internet.
3. Pricing, shipment fees, payment, due date
- The prices quoted include the statutory VAT and other price components. In addition, there are eventual shipping costs.
- The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, direct debit, PayPal, and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
Provided that as cash on delivery is offered, the purchase price claim becomes due upon receipt of the goods.
- Unless Rokkr AG has clearly stated otherwise in the product description, Rokkr is ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place at the latest within 5 working days, possibly also by a commissioned third party. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
5. Reservation of ownership
- Rokkr AG retains ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
6. Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Cancellation policy / Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form template for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
The return needs to be send to:
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we are obliged to reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of right of withdrawal
7. Withdrawal form
** Sample withdrawal form **
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Rokkr GmbH Kattenstrasse 143a D-47475 Kamp-Lintfort I/we (---) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (---) for the purchase of the following goods (---)/the provision of the following service (---) __________________________________ Ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________________________ Name of the consumer (s) __________________________________ Address of the consumer (s) __________________________________ Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper) __________________________________ Date (*) Cross out if inapplicable
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
9. Contract language
As contract language English will be available besides German.
10. Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 08:30 to 17:30 under: